Gifts from Home care packages provide our troops with items that help them survive a harsh and hostile climate.
Why care packages are needed:
- Thousands of America’s military continue to serve in difficult and dangerous places.
- They are far from the comforts of home. There are no corner drug stores in remote Afghan villages or the ISIS-controlled areas of the Middle East.
- They need to know the public back home cares about them.
- They need items to protect them from the burning sun, dust and filth.
Freedom Alliance has sent more than 150,000 Gifts From Home care packages to U.S. troops deployed overseas!
How it works:
- For security reasons, each care package must be accepted by an actual service member stationed in the area. Without the name of a real soldier, packages will not be delivered.
- Send your package through Freedom Alliance: we work directly with the troops in the field.
- We send each box to a secure overseas postal facility. It is then delivered to a Soldier, Sailor, Airman, or Marine who has requested a package from Freedom Alliance.
American heroes are still deployed and still in danger.
They need to know they have our support.
Show our deployed warriors they have our support by making an online donation.
Many organizations that used to send care packages have shut down and ceased operations. They no longer exist. Their good work has come to an end. We can’t leave our troops without the supplies they need.
“Thank you so much for the care packages that you and your organization sent to me here in Iraq… Thank you for keeping the Marines in your prayers and in your hearts.”
-Corporal Di Stasio, USMC
“Thank you all so much for the care packages. There were awesome, probably the sweetest care packages ever!”
– Josiah, a U.S. Sailor who was on a Navy ship providing disaster relief after a major earthquake in the Far East.
“I have received several packages from Freedom Alliance since I have been deployed over here and I appreciate the time and effort you put into this.”
– Aaron Daniels, a servicemember deployed to Iraq
“On behalf of all American troops stationed in Iraq, allow me to thank you for what you do to support us! I recently received four Freedom Alliance gift boxes.”
– LT Tony Crisco, United States Coast Guard
“I just received your care package today and wanted to thank the people at Freedom Alliance. My Marines appreciate your package and will make good use of the items inside. It truly raises their morale knowing that people like yourself have not forgotten about the men and women over here.”
– Lt Michael Murray, USMC, Camp Fallujah, Iraq
“Thank you for the wonderful care packages from Freedom Alliance…I especially appreciate the letters and notes of support – the kind words from your volunteers have put tears in my eyes more than once.”
– LTC Tess Wardell, US Army
“People like you make soldiers and sailors like me proud to serve a country that cares so much for us.”
– Ralph Lamadrid, US Navy
“It is great joy to realize that we aren’t forgotten while we are over here serving our country.”
– CPL Brandon Revis, USMC
“I want to say thank you for the packages…thank you for everything and helping make this deployment easier.”
– LCpl Fleischmann, USMC